Aadhar Card is now one of the most important ID Proof among all because It contains almost every Information of Aadhar Holder. So, If you haven’t enrolled in Aadhar Card do it First. To Get Aadhar Card you need to Fill up Aadhar Application Form Online or Offline but make sure You provide the right information to avoid any further Aadhar Correction.
So We assumed that You have Completed Aadhar Enrollment Application and Submitted all the relevant Document for ID verification. After this Process, You will get your Aadhar Card via Post after Approx 3 month but Meanwhile, You can Download EAADHAR Online from UIDAI Portal. To get your Eaadhar First You need to Check your Aadhar Card Status, Whether your Application is Processed or Under Verification.
Aadhar Card Status
To get Your Eaadhar and to check your Aadhar Application Status first you have to Check your Aadhar Card Status. You can do it Online in few simple steps at UIDAI.
Follow this steps to check Aadhar Status online:
STEP – 1
- Open Official UIDAI PORTAL by CLICKING HERE (You can see the given page)
STEP – 2
- In This Resident.uidai.gov.in Portal, You can see two Boxes. In the First, Box Enter your EID (14 Digit Enrollment ID given in the Aadhar Enrollment SLIP) and Date and Time of Enrollment given in Enrollment Slip.
- In the Second Code Enter Security Code for Verification.
- Click on “CHECK STATUS“
Now If Verification of your Aadhar Detail has Completed then You can See the Message that Your Aadhar Card has Generated and Dispatched via Post. But If your Aadhar Application is under Process than you have to wait for few days and After few days Check your Aadhar Status Again.
Check Aadhar Status Using Mobile
Only Send SMS via your Registered Mobile Number Only not from any other Number.
To check aadhar status using Mobile follow the steps:
- Go to create new SMS type UID STATUS 12345678912345 (Replace this Number with your 14 Digit EID Number)
- Send SMS to 51969
- The reply from UIDAI will give your current status and Aadhaar number if it is generated.
So, This is the Process of Aadhar Card Status. If you have any Doubts kindly mention in Comment we will try to solve them.