Aadhar Card Update Status
Aadhar Number is 12 Digit unique Identification Number that is provided by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). According to UIDAI total, 75 Million people have enrolled for Aadhar Card.
In the previous Post, we have discussed How to Update Aadhar Card at SSUP Portal Online. After Aadhar Update process you will get one URN Number to Track Your Aadhar Update Application Status Online. So, in this Post, we are going to discuss regarding the full process to Check Aadhar Update Status Online at SSUP Portal.
Before Moving forward for those who don’t know the Aadhar Correction Process here is a Short summary for them:
SSUP – Aadhar Update Process
- First Visit Aadhar Self Service Update Portal (SSUP)
- Log in with you’re 12 digit aadhar card
- After that Select Appropriate field, You wish to Update from Name, Address, Mobile Number, Gender and Date of Birth.
- Fill out Correct Information in the Form Given.
- Upload Identity Documents for Verification purpose (Ex. PAN Card, DL, Passport, Voter ID, Ration Card etc)
- Submit the Form
- Select BPO Service Provider.
That’s it! Your New Aadhar Will be available within few weeks once your application will be accepted.
Check Aadhar Update Status by URN Number
- First, visit this URL of UIDAI – https://ssup.uidai.gov.in/check-status
- Now Select Aadhar Update Status.
- In the given field Enter your URN Number
- In the second Box Enter the Captcha and Hit the Enter.
Now If your Aadhar Correction Process have successfully verified then You can able to Download New Eaadhar but if it’s in under process then wait for few days and then check again using same URN Number.
What is URN Number?
URN – Unique Request Number
When you Submit your Aadhar Update/Correction Application you get URN (Unique Request Number).
Unique Request Number – URN is required to know the Aadhar Card Update Status online, by filling the details of Aadhaar card Number and URN number on the Self-service Update portal.
URN Number is Important because when you want to make any Changes in your aadhar card, You need your URN number as a Reference.
So, We advise you to kindly SAVE it on your Mobile Device or Write it down in your Personal Diary where you can Easily Remember for future use.
Reason for Aadhar Card Rejection
Now After all the process It is Possible that Your Aadhar Card Application Get Rejected. You can see Following Details.
- ‘Under Review’
If the Aadhar Update Status Listed as ‘Rejected’, the following reasons could be possible for the Rejection.
- Inadequate documents were submitted.
- Incorrect details submitted.
- Human error when filling the request form.
In case Your Aadhar Update Application Rejected then You can also Re-apply for the Same. for that first Visit your Nearest Aadhar Card Kendra and Give them All the Details. Then Take new Form and Submit the Form with all Required Documents with Self-attested and they will Give you further Information Regarding Updates.
Guys if you have any doubts you can comment below and we will try to solve them ASAP.