After Aadhar Card Enrollment Process at UIDAI Porta,l Many Aadhar Holders have complaints regarding REJECTION of their Aadhar Update Application. We want to tell you that there are many reasons for this. But You can still reapply for New Aadhar Card. Here is the full Process of that. First Let’s discuss about the Possible reason to Rejection of Application.
Possible Reason for Aadhar Application Rejection
- You may Have Provided Wrong Supporting Documents.
- Your Application From Stay on Hold.
- UIDAI fails to Verify your Supporting Documents.
- Your Biometrics can’t be Recognize.
- You Have Provided Wrong Information in Aadhar Application Form.
- The possibility of rejection In the case of UID database already has an enrolment with your demographic or biometric data.
- Your Aadhar Application isn’t Found.
So, Now you know Why your Application was Rejected. It’s time to Re-apply Aadhar Application for Enrolment but This time Make Sure you Don’t make Any Mistakes.
Re-Apply for Aadhar Card Enrollment
Re-applying Aadhar Application Process is Same as Fresh Application Form Enrollment. You can do this Online and Offline both the way. But this Time You need to Take care of All the Details that You have Entered in Aadhar Card.
- Download Aadhar Application/Enrolment Form online.
- Before filling the form We insist all of you that read All the Fields Carefully.
- Now start filling all the Necessary Details Including Pre-Aadhar EID, TIN/NPR Receipt, Name, Address, Gender, Age, District, State, Mobile Number, PIN Code, Concent etc.
- Provide your biometrics to Aadhar Card Kendra – fingerprints for all fingers and iris scans of both eyes, Provide Your Photograph for future reference.
Write all the Details in Capital/Uppercase Letters.
- Don’t Overwrite, Don’t use Lowercase.
- Now after all the process handover the Application to aadhar official and ask them to Check all the fields. (They will guide you in case you have made any Mistakes while filling aadhar application form)
- Provide your Aadhar Supporting Documents to UIDAI Official and ask them They are Valid or not?
- Submit Your Application to Aadhar Card Kendra.
Check Aadhar Application Submitted or Not
Now the Question that arrives in your Mind is You have Submitted Your Application But How you will Get to Know Is it Really Submitted or not? After Successfully Submission of your Aadhar Application, You need to Check Your Aadhar Status Online.
The Process is very simple You Just Need to Enter Information and You will able to Check your Aadhar Application Status. If you still facing any problems then let us know in the comment section and we will try to solve them.