Aadhaar card is undoubtedly one of the substantial documents for an Indian resident. However, any errors or incorrect information in it can cause some issues. But they can be rectified with the aid of Aadhaar card correction/enrollment form.
Though the process of registering to an Aadhaar is straightforward, it takes you to check out certain actions that can not be skipped. The process starts with reserving an appointment, followed closely by submitting the records.
“Aadhaar Enrollment Form” helps an individual to apply for an aadhaar. People who do not have their aadhaar cards can visit the nearest aadhaar center and fill this form or have it downloaded absolutely free from the UIDAI’s (Unique Identification Authority of India) official website.
Aadhar Enrollment Form
The Aadhaar enrolment form includes 11 basic fields accompanied by the touch of the applicant plus it’s not mandatory on the part of the applicant to fill out all of the fields. The various details and information that these fields concern are as follows:
- Full name
- TIN Number/NPR Receipt Number
- Pre-enrolment ID
- Father/Mother/Guardian’s details
- Details of the supporting documents submitted
- Details of the introducer/HoF details
- Thumb imprint/Signature of the applicant
- Time and Date of the enrollment
Steps to fill up aadhar enrollment form
Step 1: Go to the official website of UIDAI (www.uidai.gov.in) and download the Aadhaar Enrollment Form.
Step 2: Once downloaded, fill the important points as per the attached confirmation records.
Step 3: If the applicant is an infant, who’s below five years old, then one of his/her parents has to submit an aadhaar particular.
Step 4: When the mobile number is entered, then it is linked to the aadhaar automatically.
Step 5: After all of the information is entered, then click the submit button.
Step 6: If there are adjustments after enrolment, it can be created over 96 hours (free). Any correction made after this era takes a commission to be paid into the government.
Aadhar Correction Form
As the name implies, an Aadhaar Correction Form is to correct and update any kind of wrong information which is there in the aadhaar. With the help of this kind, the following can be performed:
- To signify which details have to be modified
- The right details of the wrong advice
- The type could be filled either in one’s neighborhood language or in English
- sew the supporting documents to function as evidence of this adjusted details
- Attest the type and also send it directly into the respective address cited in the type
Aadhar Correction Form Fields
If you are going to correct your aadhar details then you need to fill up aadhar correction form from your nearest aadhar Kendra and here are the fields you need to fill up.
- The applicant’s date of birth in the format DD MM YYYY.
- Residential address
- Email ID of the applicant
- Aadhaar Number
- Parent’s name
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Documents details for correction purposes like POI, DOB, and POA
- Signature or thumbprint of the applicant
So now we hope this post has cleared all your doubts regarding aadhar enrollment and correction post. In case if you still have any doubts feel free to comment below and we will reach you as soon as possible.