The government has made it mandatory to connect Aadhaar with active cellular connections. This step was taken following a decision passed by the Supreme Court. Mobile numbers perhaps not linked with Aadhaar is going to be deactivated after the finish of the deadline.
Mobile subscribers can associate their relations together with Aadhaar either through the OTP procedure or simply by visiting the operator store. Prepaid customers can associate their mobile numbers by seeing a TATA Docomo merchant and postpaid customers could associate their Aadhaar by visiting the TATA Docomo store.
Link Aadhaar with Tata Docomo Mobile Number Offline
TATA Docomo mobile users who have not enrolled their cellphone numbers with Aadhaar can avail this facility to get re-verification.
In addition, if your connection is busy at a circle aside from the circle where it was issued, you might need to stop by the TATA Docomo facility for re-verification.
Prepaid customers have to visit the merchant where-as post-paid users have to go to the company’s store for availing this facility.
Here’s how you can connect your Tata Docomo mobile number with Aadhaar offline:
Provide your mobile number to the executive at TATA DOCOMO store
- The executive sends an OTP on your mobile number
- Provide this OTP to the executive order for verification and then Give Your fingerprint for authentication
- A message is sent to your Cell number within 48 hours
- Response with “Y” to Accomplish the re-verification process and at the end A confirmation message will be delivered to a registered mobile number after powerful re-verification of one’s cellular telephone with Aadhaar.
Link Tata Docomo Mobile Number with Aadhaar through OTP
Aadhaar connecting with a cellphone through OTP takes 2 days to get successful verification. Mobile readers will have the ability to avail this facility only when the phone is enrolled with UIDAI.
- Telephone 14546 out of the TATA Docomo mobile number
- Select the choice If You’re an Indian or an NRI
- Press next to Enable Your operator to commence the Aadhaar linking process and after that enter your 12-digit Aadhaar amount and Press 1 to continue
- After that, you need to enter the last 4 digits of your mobile number and then Press 1 to affirm that You’re a Current customer
- After that an OTP will likely be sent to a number enrolled with UIDAI
- Enter this OTP to authenticate your information
- Press 1 to complete the Aadhaar re-verification process
Link Aadhaar with Aircel Mobile Number through IVR method
The government has asked Telecom Service Providers (TSP) to provide facilities so people can link their Aircel mobile number with Aadhaar through the IVR facility from the conveniences of the residence.
Here’s how you can link your Aircel mobile number with Aadhaar for SIM affirmation:
- Call Aircel’s toll-free number
- Follow IVR guidelines carefully
- find the “Link your cellphone using Aadhaar” option and then Now input your Aadhaar number and confirm it
- your cell number will be verified together with Aadhaar
In the end, a confirmation message will be transmitted to your mobile number.
Link Aadhaar with Aircel Mobile Number Offline
Aircel mobile subscribers can connect their telephone number with Aadhaar to get sim-card verification.
The approach is fast and simple. No fee is billed in the applicant.
Aircel customers need to follow these simple steps to verify their Aircel mobile amount with Aadhaar:
- See an Aircel store on your area and don’t forget to carry a self-attested backup of your Aadhaar card
- Now at the store provide your mobile number to your executive.
- The executive sends an OTP for a phone number
- After getting OTP gives this 4-digit OTP to your executive
- Now provide your Aadhaar number
- Give your fingerprints Aadhar confirmation
- You will get a confirmation message in your Aircel mobile
- Answer with ‘Y’ to finish the e-KYC process.
So Now We hope you can able to Link your Aadhar Number with your DOCOMO and Aircel SIM card. In case of any queries feel free to comment below.