UPDATE AADHAR CARD: Due to the High volume of Adhar application there are chances of wrong information/Mis-Print on Aadhar Card. To make this correction and get Aadhar Card with our Right Information We need to Update Aadhar Card and This is called Aadhar Card Correction Process.
You can change the following Details in your Aadhar Card:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
Aadhar Card Correction – Name, DOB, Address | UIDAI
You can Update your Aadhar Card via ONLINE and OFFLINE. To update your Aadhar Card Via Online Method Follow this Simple steps:
- You need to Open UIDAI’s Aadhar Self Service Update Portal which is also Called as SSUP.
- In the First Step Login With your Aadhar Number at SSUP Portal.
- Now in Data Update Request select which Detail you want to Update (Name, Address, Mobile Number, Gender or Date of Birth)
- After that, You need to Fill up the Correct details on Data Update Request Page.
- After Filling all right detail upload your Document like PA Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Election card for Verification Purpose and Submit the Document.
- Now Select your closest BPO Service Provider to collect Your Aadhar card after the whole Process.
By This way, You can Update your Aadhar Details Online.
Aadhar Correction Offline
In order to update aadhar card via post. Your aadhar card must be linked with mobile number. Here is the process.
- Download the Aadhar Correction Form Online.
- Fill the application form.
- On top of the, that mention what corrections do want to make?
For Example :
- If you want to change Name – Mention “Name Correction”
- For the change in DOB – Mention “DOB Correction”.
- For the address Change – Mention ” Address Change “.
Now, fill the application form and attach the necessary documents as we shared above.
Buy an envelop. On top of the envelop write as ” Aadhar Card Correction “
Send the application to the UIDAI Delhi Headquarter.
If you have any Doubts then You can mention them in Comment section we will try to solve it ASAP.