If you don’t want to wait for 90 days to get your Original Aadhar Card then You can Download Softcopy of Aadhar Card Called Eaadhar. The Process to Download Eaadhar is Simple and Easy. You can Laminate your Eaadhar and use it for any Government Purpose because It’s as equal as Original Aadhar Card.
Download eAadhar Card
In Order to download Eaadhar Card Follow this Simple Steps:
- Go to the UIDAI Official Portal -> https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- In Personal Details Step Select I Have ENROLLMENT ID. (14 Digit EID is Given in your Aadhar Enrollment Slip)
- Now Enter your Enrollment ID in First Box (Ex. 2134/12345/12345)
- In the Next box enter your FULL NAME as given in your Aadhar Application Form.
- Enter Your 6 Digit Area PIN CODE.
- Enter Captcha Code given in the Image.
- Click On GET ONE TIME PASSWORD.
You will get OTP on your REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER only. If you have Lost/Deactivated your Redgistered Mobile number then You can’t get OTP.
- Enter the OTP in STEP-2 Process and Click on VALIDATE & DOWNLOAD.
NOTE:- If your Aadhar Card has processed and Your Aadhar Application has successfully Verified than you can Download Your Eaadhar by this Method.
Your Eaadhar PDF will be Password Protected and the combination of the first four letters of your name written in CAPITAL letters (Name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card) and your Year of Birth (in YYYY format).
Example 1: Your name is RAM SHARMA
Your Year of Birth is 1990
Then your E-Aadhaar password is RAMK1990
Example 2: Your name is S.M. KUMAR
Your Year of Birth is 1989
Then your E-Aadhaar password is S.M.1989
We hope this information is helpful to You but still if you have any doubts please comment down below and we will try to solve your Problems as soon as possible.