It might be possible that you have lost your Aadhar Enrollment Slip which contains your EID Number and Date and Time of Aadhar Enrollment and without this Information, we can’t able check aadhar card status and download our Aadhar Card online also called as EAADHAR.
In this case, you have to first found your EID/UID Number in order to get Aadhar Card to do this Follow the Steps:
STEP – 1
Find UID/EID Number
- First, open the Official Web portal of UIDAI-> https://resident.uidai.gov.in/find-uid-eid
- Now You have to select what you want to retrieve EID or UID and select an Appropriate option.
- Enter your Full Name.
- Provide your Email Address and Registered Mobile Number only and Enter Security Code in the Last Box given in the Center of the Page.
- Click on SEND OTP.
- Now in the Extreme Right, you have to enter the OTP which you have received your Mobile number and Click on VERIFY OTP.
Once you complete this whole process you will get your EID/UID on your Registered Mobile Number. You can use this to download your Aadhar Card Later from UIDAI.
STEP – 2
Download Aadhar Card
- First, go to https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- On that page Select appropriate option, “Enrollment Id” OR “Aadhaar“, under “I have:”
- Enter your AADHAAR card number or Enrollment Id, full name, Pin Code, security text and mobile number
- Click on “Get OTP“
- One Time Password (OTP) will be delivered to your mobile and/or email address
- Enter the OTP you just received on your mobile in the “Enter OTP” box and click on “Validate and Download“
Now you have downloaded your e-AADHAAR card.
Earlier There wasn’t any option to download aadhar card by name but if you have Lost your aadhar enrollment slip you can follow this method. We will let you updated every time when there is an update from UIDAI. If you have any doubts you can ask us on the comment section.