Your Aadhar Card Contains 12 Digit Unique number and It has all your Data like Name, Address, Mobile Number, Biometrix and Date Of Birth. After Submission of Aadhar Enrollment Application at nearest Aadhar Card Office, you need to wait for 3 months to get Your Original Aadhar Card by POST. Meanwhile, You can check your Aadhar Card Status Online at eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in and track your Eaadhar, Once your Application has Approved you can able to Download Your Eaadhar.
We have Previously Discuss this Process in detail but let’s see the steps again in Short.
- To Download Eaadhar Go to UIDAI Official Portal which is eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Now You need to have your Enrollment ID (EID) which you can find on your Aadhar Enrollment Slip.
- Select EID Option.
- In the First, Box Enter your 14 Digit EID Number (EX.1234/12345/12345)
- In the Next Box Enter your NAME As given in your Enrollment Slip.
- Now Enter your 6 Digit Area PINCODE.
- In next Box for Human Verification Enter the Code Shown in the Image and Click on GET ONE TIME PASSWORD.
- In step-2 you will receive your OTP on your REGISTERED MOBILE NUMBER. Enter that OTP and Click on VALIDATE & DOWNLOAD.
Now If your Aadhar Application has verified You can able to download Your Eaadhar PDF.
Aadhar PDF Password
Now You have Downloaded your Eaadhar PDF but for Security Reason, You Eaadhar PDF is PASSWORD PROTECTED. In order to open that PDF Follow the Instruction.
The password to this E-Aadhaar PDF file is of 8 characters with some Combination.
This 8 character password is a combination of the first four letters of your name written in CAPITAL letters (Name as mentioned in the Aadhaar card) and your Year of Birth (in YYYY format). The different example of an E-Aadhaar card password are detailed below:
Example 1: Your name is MAHESH RATHOR
Your Year of Birth is 1999
Then your E-Aadhaar password is MAHE1999
Example 2: Your name is RAM SHARMA
Your Year of Birth is 1990
Then your E-Aadhaar password is RAMK1990
Example 3: Your name is S.M. KUMAR
Your Year of Birth is 1989
Then your E-Aadhaar password is S.M.1989
Example 4: Your name is SAI
Your Year of Birth is 1981
Then your E-Aadhaar password is SAI1981
Why is the Password Required?
UIDAI keeps your E-Aadhaar PDF password-protected file because PDF is generally considered a safe digital file format and if the same is protected by a password, the security cover of the file increases and It is possible that If Someone has your Enrollment Slip then they can Download Your Eaadhar and Misuse it for the wrong Purpose.