Aadhar is getting more and more important day by day. The government has made it mandatory to Link aadhar with all the major ID Cards like PAN Card, Driving Licence, Ration Card & Voter ID Card etc.
In this Post, Our Concern is to give you the Knowledge about Digitization and how to make use of Aadhar as payment gateway with different App. Initially, Indian People have to fill up all the Government-Related Documents Offline. It means they have to Stand in Long Queue to get their ID Forms like PAN card, Passport, Aadhar Card but UIDAI has made it possible to get your Aadhar Card/Eaadhar easily. Before UIDAI we have to stand in long queue to fill Aadhar enrollment form but now we can get Aadhar Card Online.
Same Advantage we get in Aadhar Card Application Process. We can Fill up Aadhar Update Application form Online and Offline Both way but Majority of People are Using Online Method to Check Aadhar Card Status. To Download e-aadhar, To check Aadhar card Update Status and also to make Changes in Aadhar card online.
So, In this Post, We are Going to Discuss How you can get Your Aadhar Card Number on Mobile using your UID Number. But In case if you Lost Your EID (Enrolment Identification Number) Follow this Simple Steps to Get UID number by SMS.
Download Eaadhar Online
- Go to the official Eaadhar Portal
- Now Select Enrollment ID (Which is Given in the Aadhar Enrollment Slip)
- In the Next Step From the Aadhar Acknowledgement Slip Enter Your 14 Digit Enrollment Number (EX. 1234/12345/12345) and Date and Time Give in the Enrollment Slip (EX. 02/01/2018 06:29:11)
- Enter your Full Name given in the Aadhar Slip, in next box enter your 6 Digit Area PINCODE.
- Enter the Code given in the Image.
- Now Select the Option Given as DO YOU HAVE TOTP (Temporary One time Password) and Click on “Get One Time Password.”
- Enter the OTP and Click on “VALIDATE & DOWNLOAD” Option.
One PDF File will be Ready for Download which is your Eaadhar.
Now If you don’t have your UID/EID Number or you have lost your Aadhar Enrollment SLip then follow the given method to retrieve UID/EID Number.
How to Find UID/EID Number?
- In the first step Go to the Official website of UIDAI -> https://uidai.gov.in
- In Aadhar Enrolment Section Select Last Option Listed as “Retrieve Lost UID/EID.” or Directly Open https://resident.uidai.net.in/find-uid-eid
- Select EID/UID Option in First Row.
- In Next Step Enter your Full Name, Email Address, Register Mobile Number and Captcha.
- Hit on “GET OTP”
- Now You will Recieve 1 SMS from UIDAI with OTP. Enter the Same in Next Section.
- That’s it You will get one SMS with your EID/UID number.
- Use this EID number to Getting Aadhar Number on Mobile.
How to Get Aadhar Number on Mobile?
Now You have Successfully Retrieve your EID Number by Above Mention Method. It’s time to use that EID Number to Generate aadhar Number on Mobile.
- Once again Open UIDAI Official Website.
- In Aadhaar Enrolment section Select 4th Option Written as “Get Aadhaar Number on Mobile.” or Directly Visit this Website -> https://resident.uidai.net.in/web/resident/get-aadhaar-no
- You will See the Page like this.
- In that Page Enter your EID number that you have recently get on your Register Mobile Number, Date and Time from your Slip and Mobile number.
NOTE :- The top of your acknowledgement slip contains 14 digit enrolment number and the 14 digit date and time of enrolment. These 28 digits together form your temporary enrolment ID (EID).
Enter the 14 digit enrolment number and the enrolment date and time in the boxes shown above.
- Enter the Security Code and Hit Enter.
- That’s it You will get one Message with Your Aadhar Number Given on your Mobile Number.
If you find any issue/Doubt in above methods kindly comment below and we will try to help you out.