United Bank of India is a public company bank headquartered in Kolkata. Individuals getting accounts UBI must seed Aadhaar featuring all bank accounts prior to the deadline finishes. Accounts not connected with Aadhaar following this date will likely be obstructed and triggered only when accounts holders join it together with Aadhaar.
Link Aadhar Card with United Bank of India Online
United Bank of India has supplied an online center for many clients to connect their bank account using Aadhaar even if they don’t have an energetic net banking account. The service can be obtained for free and they Need to follow these simple measures for connecting Aadhaar together with United Bank of India accounts online:
- Go to UBI’s Aadhaar linking portal site at https://ubionline.unitedbank.co.in
- Enter your Entire name, telephone number along with Aadhaar Number
- in the Event, You want to avail DBT advantages, choose Yes at the box supplied
Should You not want to create UBI accounts that the default account for DBT transfer, then Pick No inside this particular box
- Read the disclaimer carefully and then tick it and after that submit your form
You’ll Get a service request Number once your aadhar will link.
Link Aadhar Card with United Bank of India Offline
United Bank of India account holders can join their bank accounts with Aadhaar by seeing a local UBI branch too. They have to take a self-attested copy of Aadhaar card along with the original Aadhaar. You Want to follow these steps to join Aadhaar with United Bank of India account off-site:
- Go to the closest United Bank of India branch
- Fill the Aadhaar linking form
- spin the self-attested copy of your Aadhaar card
- Submit the form to your bank executive
- Prove your initial Aadhaar for verification intention
At the end, the executive returns the initial Aadhaar along with the reception
Aadhar Seeding with Bank of Maharashtra
Individuals having their bank account Bank of Maharashtra could associate their account with Aadhaar prior to the deadline by following methods.
Link Aadhar Card with Bank of Maharashtra Online
Bank of Maharashtra has made provisions through which bank accounts can be connected with Aadhaar through net banking. So as to join their bank account with Aadhaar, account holders will have to follow these simple steps:
- Visit the Bank of Maharashtra internet banking login page by clicking on
- Enter your user ID and password to login to your account and after that In the “Requests” section, click the “Aadhaar Seeding” alternative.
- Now enter your 12-digit Aadhaar twice and click on the submit request button.
- Once submitted, it might take up to two days for verification and connecting to your bank account with Aadhaar.
- You will find a confirmation message when your bank account is connected with Aadhaar on your registered mobile number.
Link Aadhar Card with Bank of Maharashtra Offline
In order to make Aadhaar simpler for everybody, Bank of Maharashtra has made provisions for folks to connect with their bank accounts with Aadhaar by visiting the lender as well. Individuals not proficient with technologies Can Go to the bank and follow these steps to connect their bank account using Aadhaar:
- Visit Bank of Maharashtra’s home branch where your account has been maintained.
- Fill Aadhaar Seeding form and mention your right Aadhaar Number, account number and the name as mentioned in Aadhaar.
- Submit the form in addition to the self-attested duplicates of your bank account’s passbook and Aadhaar card.
- The bank official may request that you present your initial Aadhaar for affirmation.
- After confirmation, you will be given over the receipt.
- Your bank account is going to be connected with Aadhaar in two working days.
- A confirmation message will be delivered to a registered phone.
If you have your bank account on any other banks then you can check aadhar seeding guide also available in this blog.