Aadhar Card is Issued by Unique Identification Authority of India and Contains Aadhar Holders Important Information. Nowadays It’s essential to have an aadhar card to avail various benefits of Government Schemes.
Importance of Aadhar Card Verification
Having an Aadhar Card isn’t enough until you verify Your Aadhar Card at UIDAI. After Eaadhar Download Your Next Step should be Verify and Validate your Aadhar Card to confirm that All your details in Aadhar are Correct and Right.
One more reason is government wants to ensure that You got your Aadhar Number Correct and Valid. Aadhaar card verification can easily be done online through the official UIDAI website. UIDAI not only issues Aadhaar card to the citizens of India but also maintains details of every Aadhaar card holder in India. One can easily verify their Aadhaar card after they have registered for the Aadhaar card and have obtained the Aadhaar number.
Aadhar Verification Process
UIDAI has made it possible to verify your Aadhar Card Online without visiting any Aadhar Card Kendra. The Process takes Maximum 5 Minutes.
In Order to Verify Your Aadhar Card Follow this Simple Steps:
- Visit the official UIDAI website -> uidai.gov.in
- In UIDAI Portal Choose the option “Aadhaar services” shown at the bottom of the page.
- Now Select the option “Aadhaar Verification” on the page.
- The link will redirect you to the Resident Portal of UIDAI or the Aadhaar Kiosk.
- Now On Aadhar Kiosk Portal Select the option “Verify Aadhaar”.
- Enter your 12 digits unique Aadhaar number in the space provided.
- Once you’ve entered your Aadhaar number, enter the security code.
- Choose the option “Submit”.
After Submitting the Form Next Page will Display the details of your Aadhaar card if it exists once you submit the online form.It will also state whether your Aadhaar card has been issued. Once Your Aadhar Verification will Be Done You will see the Given Messages:
Re-verify your Aadhaar card if it is deactivated
If your Aadhar Card is deactivated then Follow the given steps to Re-Activate your Aadhar Card:
- Go to the nearest Aadhaar enrollment center with all relevant documents
- Fill in the Aadhaar update form for a fee of Rs.25
- Get your biometrics verified and provide a valid mobile number
- The updation will be done and your Aadhaar card will be activated once the data provided is verified by authorities
Reasons for Aadhaar Deactivation
- Aadhar cards can be deactivated if the biometric information has not been recorded Properly.
- If a biometric exception has been wrongly claimed.
- If the same person holds more than one Aadhaar card.
- If there is any kind of fraudulent enrollment that has been carried out.
- If a fresh photo has not been taken for the purpose of Aadhaar.
- Suspicious or anomalous biometric information.